Friday, July 15, 2005

Erasing memory

I don't know about you, but I never really have the grace of dealing with people I've had bad relationship with in the past.

For a little over a year I'd been working for this friend of mine who started a auto-parts distribution / retail business. He'd initially coined the phase "partner" as my position, but in hindsight I believe I was never even close to that. I ended up working sales, unpacking boxes, packing stuffs for shipment, all the small little stuffs that a normal person with a CS degree wouldn't do. A lot of promises were ma de, very few were delivered given the circumstances.

I'd come back to HK to find another job in the engineering industry that offers a great deal of learning experience, and actually allows me to pay bills for my parents. Since then, I've blocked him on AIM and MSN, ignored his email, and trying everything to clean him out of my immediate memory access.

So far so good.

He messaged me using another IM name yesterday, and all the stuffs that I didn't want to remember started rushing back to me. I ignored the IM and now setting the software to allow only a number of specific people to see me online.

oh boy, that was a drag.

Tell me your experience.

No comments: