Thursday, August 18, 2005

Perfection

You know, sometimes the strive for perfection will end up ruining you ...

... especially in the real, business world.

I was going to prepare a full write-up in response to Dustless Workshop's post (search for "More on translations", where he responses to a post from yours truely). I have all sorts of ideas running in my head, examples of bad translation pieces, reasonnel for translation against inovation, all that jazz. In the end, if I were to really sit down and organize my thoughs, two things have to happen first:
  1. It'd take a good hour or two to generate a decent post that is organized and readable by my standard.
  2. To keep the post no longer than it needs to be, it'd be another 30 minutes to debug edit it.
So that's going to come later, probably today or tomorrow. This gives anyone who's interested a chance to digest Dustless's words too.

This being said, I really admire people who can write organized, well though-out articles on the go. . Maybe I'll get there someday.

While searching for a "perfection" image to go with the post, something I though really odd and distrubing popped up in google image search.

I really don't know what to make of this.

No comments: