Saturday, March 12, 2005

Ipod Shuffle, continuing the apple addiction (Part 2)

So appearantly supply for iPod shuffle is not a problem anymore. I was walking around downtown Hong Kong and saw at least 10 people blatantly displaying their Shuffles hanging from their neck.

It's getting harder to resist the temptation. Even though I have a perfectly fine ipod 3G 20Gig, even though I love big storage spaced on my mp3 players, I want one, and I'm gonna get me one of these!

So, quick! Think of some of the incentives to justify the purchase!
  1. It would make me look cool
  2. It would make me feel good
  3. I don't have a USB Storage, which I needed for a while now to transfer files from work. So essentially I'm paying 30-40USD extra for the ipod experience.
  4. This is perfect for my daily podcast listening
  5. Did I mention that it'd ake me look cool ;)

No comments: