Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ipod needs a sock

I'm such a fanboi.

After many trips to the local Apple retailers, I caved in and bought something that's utterly useless. I'm now a proud owner of a green Apple Ipod Sock.
While watching Steve Jobs introducing this product in his keynote speech, I remember myself saying that this is a product that would never sell. It just didn't make sense. you own and ipod, and you'd want to show it off. You have the track wheel and screen, and you'd want to control your music player. The sock didn't let you do all that. It still didn't, but I finally realize what it gave us big ipod owners.

Colors, ipod-mini-like-bright-colors.

I didn't want to get all 6 in the pack, so I paid $40HKD ($5USD) for just the green one. Why green? I'd been watching too much Ipod Shuffle commercials.



And right after that, I dropped my old Nokia 8210. The case was all smashed, and I quickly got me a new green case to match the sock.




Steve Job's reality distortion field at work.

No comments: